We are pleased to announce that Omega Tool Corp. has won our first OEM directed “Supplier of the Year Award” on May 2, 2017. We want to thank all team members in Canada and Mexico for their continued support and commitment towards making Omega a “World Class Company” and keeping our Customers in the lead at all times.
Euclide and Dave
Please see official FCA press release below…
16 Automotive Suppliers Honored for Excellence at 2017 FCA US Annual Supplier Conference
(DATELINE) – FCA US LLC honored 16 North American supplier partners at the Company’s Annual Supplier Conference held at MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit. The Supplier of the Year Awards recognize companies that have shown an extraordinary commitment to innovation, quality, warranty, cost, delivery and the FCA Foundational Principles.
“We honor those who continue to fuel our success by providing us not only the best ideas and cutting-edge technologies, but also the suppliers who consistently exceed our expectations,” said Scott Thiele, Chief Purchasing Officer, FCA – Global. “We know that you are the backbone of this industry and the partnerships we have formed over the years have brought forth some of the most exciting vehicles in the market, from the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, the industry’s first electrified minivan, to the world’s most powerful factory-production V-8 in the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. We thank you for your efforts, commitment and dedication.”
The 2016 FCA US Suppliers of the Year are:
• Body Supplier of the Year – Flex-n-Gate
• Capital Equipment Supplier of the Year – Komatsu
• Chassis Supplier of the Year – Mubea Inc.
• Diversity Supplier of the Year – Tenneco
• Electrical Supplier of the Year – Autoliv
• Engine Systems Supplier of the Year – ABC Group
• Foundational Principles Supplier of the Year – Omega Tool Corporation
• Innovation Supplier of the Year – Dana
• Interior Supplier of the Year – Ultra Manufacturing
• Mopar Supplier of the Year – Kay Automotive
• Powertrain Supplier of the Year – Linamar
• Raw Material Supplier of the Year – AK Steel
• Services Supplier of the Year – IHS Markit
• Supply Chain Management Supplier of the Year – Arbomex, SA de CV
• Sustainability Supplier of the Year – BASF
• Value Optimization Supplier of the Year – Yanfeng Global Automotive
Award recipients were determined based on an evaluation of each company’s supplier scorecard performance in 2016 – a rating system that evaluates supplier performance in areas such as quality, delivery, cost, warranty and partnership – and input from FCA senior leadership. Suppliers nominated themselves for the innovation, sustainability and diversity award categories.